- Reviews (0)
Suitable for one person, and with a lift up bar for entry, the forklift safety platform offers a strong, safe and stable working deck from which to carry out un-scheduled and occasional emergency tasks where there could be an immediate risk to personnel. Such tasks (i.e. maintenance work, light bulb replacement, building / racking inspection) can be carried out in a safe controlled manner.
Our forklift safety cages are manufactured to simply and securely fit to the forks of a forklift truck, and enable emergency working at height duties to be carried out in a safe and risk free manner.
Fully compliant with the latest requirements of HSE Guidance Note PM28 (Fourth edition), the design characteristics of our forklift platforms are built around safety, and in doing so, ensures the operator is working in a secure environment.
A safer alternative to ladders, and a lower cost than scaffolding, the forklift man riding cage is the ideal choice for un-scheduled, occasional working at height requirements, and like all our forklift attachments, comes fully tested and certified to comply with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
• Complies fully with HSE Guidance Note PM28 (Fourth edition) ensuring all safety aspects of the platform are fulfilled
• Front lift up (drop down) bar for easy access into platform whilst providing a protective barrier when operating at height
• Security locking system to fork heels ensure the work platform is safely secured to the lift truck
• Full length fork pockets to provide complete platform stability
• Harness anchorage points and in-board handholds points for operator safety
• Perforated back mesh ensures there is a barrier between the platform user and the hazardous areas of the lift truck
• Anti slip floor tread with drain holes to avoid accumulation of water and risk of slipping
• Kick rail to all sides prohibits items left on the floor from falling out at height (i.e. work tools)
• Painted in safety Golden Yellow finish to aid visibility when in operation on the lift truck
• Provided with full safety livery and technical rating plate
• Fully tested and certified to comply with latest Health & Safety Regulations
Tele Liner Fork Mounted Extender Forklift Jib
Closed Length: 2000mm
Extended Length: 3000mm
Lifting Points: 11
Model Ref Minimum Centre of Gravity (mm) Maximum Centre of Gravity (mm) Fork Spread
LLX 500-1.8 763 960 385 LLX 500-2.2 763 960 385 LLX 500-2.7 795 985 520 LLX 500-3.1 795 985 520 LLX 500-3.5 795 985 520 LLX 500-4.4 821 995 530
Capacities in description below.
Fork Mounted Spreader Beam
Model Ref Capacity
Hooks & Shackles FM-SPB-1-2000 1000 2000 500 Yes FM-SPB-2-2000 2000 2000 500 Yes
Low Liner Fork Mounted Fixed Length Forklift Jib
Model Ref Beam Length
Number of Lifting Points Trunk Capacity
LLJ 500-0.8 1800 6 1000 LLJ 500-1.0 1800 6 1300 LLJ 500-1.3 1800 6 1500 LLJ 500-1.8 1800 6 2000 LLJ 500-2.2 1800 6 2500 LLJ 500-2.7 1800 6 300 LLJ 500-3.1 1800 6 3500 LLJ 500-3.5 1800 6 4000 LLJ 500-4.4 1800 6 5000
Carriage Mounted Forklift Crane Jib
Model Ref Beam Length
ERJ 500-0.8 1800 1000 ERJ 500-1.0 1800 1300 ERJ 500-1.3 1800 1500 ERJ 500-1.8 1800 2000 ERJ 500-2.2 1800 2500 ERJ 500-2.7 1800 3000 ERJ 500-3.1 1800 3500 ERJ 500-3.5 1800 4000 ERJ 500-4.4 1800 5000 ERJ 600-5.0 1800 5500 ERJ 600-5.5 1800 6000
Raised Height Fork Mounted Extendable Crane Jib
Model Ref Closed Length
Number of Lifting Points FMX 2000 3000 9